ADS – EMPLOYER OF RECORD (EOR) INTRODUCTION
Africa Deployments Limited (ADS) is a specialist Employer of Record (EOR) solutions provider for International Clients operating on the African continent. We employ our client’s staff across Africa, under our umbrella partner’s locations saving the client precious time and lowering the cost of investment to enter the market. All of this is done without our client ever having to open a legal entity. Think of us as your “Legal Entity” in Africa. We will take on the responsibility and most importantly the liability to ensure that you are fully compliant from a payroll, HR and tax perspective in Africa.
What is an Employer of Record (EOR)
An Employer of Record is a company / organization that is legally responsible for paying employees, including dealing with employee taxes, benefits, pension and overall payroll function.
What is the difference between an Employer of Record (EOR) & Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
An “Employer of Record” & “Professional Employer Organization” are very similar in service offering and there is not much difference, although the difference might not seem that big when you are not sure of the differences?
An Employer of Record will take full liability to ensure full compliance of the individuals, whereas the Professional Employer Organization will only take part-liability of the individuals.
Please feel free to browse our service offerings and one of our Consultants would be more than happy to discuss your needs further.
ADS OUTSOURCED SERVICES
WHY OUTSOURCE YOUR EMPLOYMENT WITH US
Benefits to working with ADS
- We have over 15 years of experience and professionalism working in the Africa region
- Full turn-key employment solutions that can be activated within a few hours across the majority of Africa
- Professional team of Payroll Consultants and a dedicated single point of contact
- We follow and act accordingly to the United States & European Compliance acts and vet all our joint venture partners in Africa
- We afford our clients the opportunity to reduce the strain on their HR Departments, overall human capital costs and initial investment to enter into new markets
- Tax remittances provided monthly for your compliance to ensure that your funds are being channeled correctly
- Forex risk mitigation across Africa with accurate reporting and access to over 30 African currencies
- We act as “your entity” where you don’t have a registered entity in-country
Industries we work with
- Non-Governmental Organization’s (NGO) / Non-Profit
- Government / Development Agencies
- Engineering & Construction
- Private Equity, Finance, Insurance & Banking
- Oil & Gas
- FMCG & Manufacturing
+230 260 1469
+230 5713 8629
Perrieri Office Suites,
C2-202, Level 2, Office Block C
La Croisette, Grand Bay,